Web3 giant, PROOF Collective, announces plans to open an in-real-life (IRL) multi-functional gallery and event space in Los Angeles. Here’s everything you need to know.
- PROOF Collective plans to open Foundry by PROOF, a multi-functional gallery and event space in downtown Los Angeles.
- The gallery aims to be a meeting point for the PROOF community. This is to foster strong relationships with artists and encourage community engagement.
- Anticipated to open in late July, the 4,000-square-foot pop-up space will operate until the end of 2023. The gallery will feature events, artist residencies, and immersive experiences. Stay updated through PROOF’s social media channels.
PROOF Collective Reveals Gallery Plans
Renowned for its exclusive NFT projects such as Moonbirds, Oddities, Grails, and Emotes, PROOF Collective, has revealed plans to create a versatile gallery and event venue in downtown Los Angeles’ vibrant Arts District. Furthermore, the name of this physical space is Foundry by PROOF. Moreover, it aims to serve as a central meeting point for the PROOF community.
According to Justin Mezzell, co-founder of PROOF, the gallery aims to foster strong relationships with artists and create a vibrant community. This is to embrace and support the community’s endeavors.
Anticipated to open its doors in late July, the gallery spans over a spacious 4,000 square feet. Excitingly, the grand opening coincides with the much-anticipated Mythics NFT release. While it will function as a pop-up space for six months until the end of 2023, the precise address of the gallery will be announced at a later date.
What’s more, a representative from PROOF expressed the team’s commitment to establishing a Los Angeles base for immersive real-world experiences. He further explained plans to expand their event programming beyond the city limits.
The Collective Makes a Comeback
This announcement follows a recent setback when PROOF had to cancel its inaugural PROOF Conference in February 2023. The organizers eventually refunded the three-day conference which showcased famous figures in the Web3 movement. However, they did not reschedule the event.
PROOF’s commitment to creating real-world experiences has been shown through its grand community events and immersive experiences held worldwide. So far, its events have spanned from Japan to Europe and Miami to NYC. With the establishment of Foundry by PROOF, the collective has found a permanent home for in-person experiences in Los Angeles throughout the year.
While the gallery has not yet unveiled specific details of its programming, it will undoubtedly prioritize artists and emphasize community engagement. Exciting plans include celebratory events surrounding upcoming PROOF launches, artist residencies, community meetups, interactive installations, and various immersive experiences.
To stay updated on the latest developments, art enthusiasts are encouraged to follow PROOF’s social media channels, including PROOF Twitter, Moonbirds Twitter, and Instagram.
About PROOF Collective
PROOF collective is a web3-based community that holds the belief that art stands as PROOF of our collective humanity. Founded in 2021 by tech entrepreneur and media producer Kevin Rose and digital artist Justin Mezzell, PROOF curates unique experiences that enable art collectors to connect with artists, own their art, and champion their creations.
By organizing exhibitions, and art drops, while offering insightful research and informational content, PROOF aims to amplify the narratives behind the art, emphasizing its value beyond mere price.
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Record-Breaking Sale: ‘The Goose’ Artwork Soars to $6.2 Million at Sotheby’s Auction
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Snoop Dogg Takes NFTs on Tour With the Passport Series
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Crypto Companies Flock to Hong Kong: Understanding the Implications of New Regulations”
- NFT Guest PostsJune 16, 2023FEWOCiOUS’ Signature Style Takes Center Stage in adidas Originals Collaboration