Iker Casillas is leaving the soccer pitch for the world of NFTs. So, let’s take a closer look at this NFT collection from SpaceSeven.
- Real Madrid and Spanish national team goalkeeper Iker Casillas is releasing an NFT collection
- The collection will be launched by SpaceSeven, an NFT marketplace
- Collectors will receive memorabilia and insider access to the soccer star
What Do We Know About the Iker Casillas NFT Collection?
Layer 1 blockchain Concordium just announced a partnership with former Real Madrid and Spanish National Team Goalkeeper Iker Casillas. The collection will be exclusively available on SpaceSeven, an NFT marketplace built on Concordium. Furthermore, Casillas partnered with The Sports Museum, a platform that allows users to transform digital content into NFTs, for the release.
NFT holders will receive exciting memorabilia including signed jerseys and shoes. Additionally, the NFTs will function as access passes to La Liga events and exclusive in-person meetings with Casillas himself. This unprecedented utility will provide phenomenal value to fans of the goalkeeper many believe is the best to ever play the game.
Christian Rauchhofer, a Spokesperson from The Sports Museum, wrote, “Fans provide a unique sense of support and community to players throughout their careers, and now in the age of blockchain, this community can finally have a stake in the game. With the launch of our NFT collection, we hope to provide new pathways for people in this community to connect over a shared love of football, offering a one-of-a-kind digital experience geared towards the superfan.”
About SpaceSeven and Concordium
Concordium offers an industry-leading level of security and support. NFT holders can therefore feel confident that personal information will remain confidential thanks to Concordium’s zero-knowledge proof technology. Further, as its partnership with Iker Casillas demonstrates, Concordium is positioning itself to be a player in digital collectibles for the foreseeable future.
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Record-Breaking Sale: ‘The Goose’ Artwork Soars to $6.2 Million at Sotheby’s Auction
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Snoop Dogg Takes NFTs on Tour With the Passport Series
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Crypto Companies Flock to Hong Kong: Understanding the Implications of New Regulations”
- NFT Guest PostsJune 16, 2023FEWOCiOUS’ Signature Style Takes Center Stage in adidas Originals Collaboration