Kraken NFT Marketplace launches and it supports 250 NFT collections. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Kraken has officially launched its NFT marketplace with over 250 collections across multiple blockchains.
- Kraken’s NFT platform stands out with its focus on vibrant NFT communities and curated collections. Users can make payments in fiat or crypto, and it includes built-in rarity rankings.
- Kraken sets itself apart by not having gas fees for buying and selling NFTs. They currently support wallets like MetaMask and Solana’s Phantom wallet, with plans to add WalletConnect support. Despite legal challenges, Kraken aims to claim a leading position in the NFT marketplace.
A New NFT Marketplace
Kraken, the popular U.S.-based crypto exchange, has exciting news to share, its NFT marketplace is now up and running! After the beta testing phase, Kraken officially opened its new platform. Get ready for a treasure trove of over 250 NFTs across various blockchains.
Back in November 2022, Kraken gave us a taste of what was to come with a public beta version of its NFT platform. At the time, the platform showed a curated choice of 70 NFT collections on Ethereum and Solana. However, now, Kraken also offers cheaper collections available for under $100.
In their press release, Kraken emphasizes the importance of the NFT communities. It recognizes that they often hold even greater value than the collectibles themselves. That’s precisely why they’ve dedicated themselves to bringing the most vibrant and active NFT collections the market has to offer.
To enhance user experience, Kraken has included several exciting features on its NFT marketplace. Users can now enjoy the choice of making payments using either fiat currency or crypto. Moreover, each listing on the platform comes with built-in rarity rankings, giving collectors and investors insights.
What Makes it Different?
Significantly, Kraken won’t charge any gas fees for customers buying and selling NFTs on its platform. However, please note that “gas fees will be incurred when transferring NFTs and other crypto assets on and off the Kraken platform.” As of now, Kraken supports wallets such as MetaMask and Solana’s Phantom wallet. They also have plans to add support for WalletConnect in the future.
Kraken’s expansion into the NFT marketplace coincides with a period of increased regulatory scrutiny within the crypto industry. U.S. exchanges, in particular, are facing lawsuits from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Despite these challenges, Kraken remains ahead in its quest to establish a top position within the competitive NFT marketplace landscape.
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Record-Breaking Sale: ‘The Goose’ Artwork Soars to $6.2 Million at Sotheby’s Auction
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Snoop Dogg Takes NFTs on Tour With the Passport Series
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Crypto Companies Flock to Hong Kong: Understanding the Implications of New Regulations”
- NFT Guest PostsJune 16, 2023FEWOCiOUS’ Signature Style Takes Center Stage in adidas Originals Collaboration