Guy Fieri is bringing Flavortown to NFTs! That’s right, the Mayor of Flavortown has made a grand entrance into Web3 with his tequila brand ‘Santo Spirit’. So, here’s all you need to know.
- Guy Fieri and Sammy Hagar’s tequila company Santo Spirit is releasing an NFT collection
- Santo Spirit is partnering with the NEAR blockchain for the release
- The NFTs will function as access passes granting in-person experiences and memorabilia
Guy Fieri NFTs: Who, What, and Why?
To begin, Guy Fieri and Van Halen frontman Sammie Hagar own a tequila company called Santo Spirit. Now, the duo are partnering with Layer 1 blockchain NEAR to release an NFT collection based on their company. These NFTs will function as loyalty program passes, offering holders amazing perks like tequila-tasting sessions hosted by Hagar and Fieri as well as memorabilia such as autographed guitars.
The first 1,000 members to sign up for The Santo Spirits Club will receive free NFTs as tokens of appreciation! Then, additional NFTs will come available to people who miss the initial sign-up. The NFTs will range from general (most common), to limited, and some lucky folks will receive rare pieces.
Furthermore, the collection launch coincides with the reveal of a new line of tequila. Santo Spirit is set to release a new Anejo tequila and hopes that the NFT collection will market this exciting new product. By combining digital and physical goods, Fieri and Hagar are helping pioneer how NFT technology can empower greater customer brand loyalty.
Santo Spirit NFT Collection
This collection is not a one time thing! The celebrity friends will continue to add value over time. Therefore, as Santo Spirit releases new tequilas, they will continue to incorporate their NFT collection into the mix as a way to reward holders and increase customer loyalty. Moreover, they hope to create a roadmap for other brands to use NFT technology to help market and sell their products.
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Record-Breaking Sale: ‘The Goose’ Artwork Soars to $6.2 Million at Sotheby’s Auction
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Snoop Dogg Takes NFTs on Tour With the Passport Series
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Crypto Companies Flock to Hong Kong: Understanding the Implications of New Regulations”
- NFT Guest PostsJune 16, 2023FEWOCiOUS’ Signature Style Takes Center Stage in adidas Originals Collaboration