Mercedes-Benz NFTs are the latest drop in the automotive Web3 market! The new collection titled ‘Maschine’ is created in collaboration with artist Harm van den Dorpel and Fingerprints DAO, a global digital community.
- Mercedes-Benz revealed its partnership with Fingerprints DAO for a new NFT collection called ‘Maschine’.
- Artist Harm van den Dorpel designed the visual artworks, inspired by moving car wheels.
- The 1,000 collectibles will be available via Dutch auction on the Fingerprints DAO platform on June 7th.
Mercedes-Benz x Fingerprints DAO: What’s Their NFT Collection About?
Mercedez-Benz has big plans for this summer – and the first is a new NFT drop! Together with Fingerprints DAO, the company will launch a collection of 1,000 NFTs called ‘Maschine.’
In terms of design, each artwork carries Mercedes-Benz’s elegant signature style. In fact, artist Harm van den Dorpel used moving car wheels as the main inspiration for the visuals.
Additionally, Mercedes-Benz main partner, Fingerprints DAO, has previously collaborated with Harm van den Dorpel too.
“With Mercedes-Benz NXT, our goal is to create something that will stand the test of time. In a space that is so young and dynamic, we were looking for partners that have been active for a long time and share our long-term outlook. Fingerprints DAO has long collected some of the most significant blockchain art like Autoglyphs and worked with a variety of celebrated artists,” said Max
Orgeldinger, Co-founder of Mercedes-Benz creative studio, 0xNXT.
What is Fingerprints DAO?
Fingerprints DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization that brings together content creators, brands, and personalities to the Web3 space. Launched in 2021 by a group of Autoglyph collectors, this community was initially centered around high-quality/luxury digital assets.
Nowadays, Fingerprints DAO collaborates with top brands for commissioned artworks and creative outlets. Finally, the NFT collection with Mercedes-Benz drops on June 6 via the official Fingerprints DAO.
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Record-Breaking Sale: ‘The Goose’ Artwork Soars to $6.2 Million at Sotheby’s Auction
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Snoop Dogg Takes NFTs on Tour With the Passport Series
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Crypto Companies Flock to Hong Kong: Understanding the Implications of New Regulations”
- NFT Guest PostsJune 16, 2023FEWOCiOUS’ Signature Style Takes Center Stage in adidas Originals Collaboration