A member of the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) makes his debut on the small screen in an upcoming movie. Bored Ape #2758, owned by Rzubi.Eth, recently signed a movie deal through Pirexia Films. The movie has acclaimed director JM Cravioto at the helm. Known for his work on the series El Chapo, the upcoming movie is about to blow peoples minds!
This marks the first time an NFT actor is featured in a Mexican film with a salary equivalent to the Screen Actors Guild (SAG).
- Bored Ape #2758 from BAYC, owned by Rzubi.Eth, secures a movie deal and becomes the first NFT actor in a Mexican film.
- The movie, directed by JM Cravioto, is a romantic comedy centered around a social media influencer’s journey after losing her accounts and going through a breakup.
- Bored Ape #2758 also plays a prominent role as a renowned social media influencer, with a salary equivalent to the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) and full membership rights as other actors.
Rzubi Makes BAYC & NFT History With Debut Movie!
Rzubi, who is also an Executive Producer at Pirexia Films, shared details about the film. This feature presentation is a romantic comedy. Moreover, the story revolves around a social media influencer who loses all her accounts and goes through a breakup, forcing her to rediscover life without social media.
Bored Ape #2758 plays the character of “Scully Joe” in the movie. It plays the role of a renowned social media influencer who hosts extravagant parties. Additionally, an important scene takes place at his house.
Rzubi emphasized that Bored Ape #2758’s involvement is not just a gimmick. The primate has signed a salary equivalent to SAG and is also considered a full member of the movie’s cast. The NFT Ape enjoys the same rights as other actors. While the film is currently in production, Rzubi expects it to be ready for release by January 2024. So, excitement is building as Bored Ape #2758 prepares to bring his digital presence to the big screen.
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Record-Breaking Sale: ‘The Goose’ Artwork Soars to $6.2 Million at Sotheby’s Auction
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Snoop Dogg Takes NFTs on Tour With the Passport Series
- NFT Guest PostsJune 17, 2023Crypto Companies Flock to Hong Kong: Understanding the Implications of New Regulations”
- NFT Guest PostsJune 16, 2023FEWOCiOUS’ Signature Style Takes Center Stage in adidas Originals Collaboration